IVYCHURCH • ROMNEY MARSH • KENT TN29 0AL
TELEPHONE: 01797 344355
Built in the 1360’s, it is one of the largest parish churches in England and is known as “The Cathedral of Romney Marsh”. St. George became England’s patron saint after the Order of the Garter was established in 1350, so it must be one of the earliest churches dedicated to him.
Hover over images to see enlargement